BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Aint no mountain high enough

[I saw Colin in the halls and he smiled at me]
I drifted sleepily into the library for R-TV this morning. The library is normally packed with people, and I blamed it on the fact today was the last day before Thanksgiving break that it was dead silent and empty. Mrs. O'Rielly confirmed when I asked that R-TV was still on for today, so why wasn't anyone there? Me and Sara ended up being the broadcasters since the rest of the team didnt show up. It was soo much fun it was ridiculous. I felt a sense of pride that I didn't like pass out or anything when I got the signal to start talking. Indeed it was a good experience.
I went to advisory obviously late, read an article with Happy about Victoria Justice, than we went to this assembly about the cool marching band program in high school.
The whole thing was made up of geeks and outcasts, I would so join if I played an instrument.
And it gets better. After the assembly, me and Sara where searching for her advisor to tell her it was time for our meeting with Mr. C (to request a new computer for R-TV) when low and behold there's Kevin! Sara like screams "Kevin!" and he turns around and he takes off his somewhat gayish band hat, and I think my mouth dropped a foot. I don't know if he's always been hot, or if he's changed, but I couldn't avert my eyes. He was at least 5'10 with this dark, dark olive skin that I've always loved but never realized he had. His eyes were big and brown and almost sad looking. I forget what hopped after that, but he asked my to hold his sax, but Sara pulled it out of my hands. He threatened her like he always did, and mused his hands through his hair the color of his eyes. After that I kinda zoned out, 'cause even a hot guy cant hold my attention for that long, and I remember hugging him and saying goodbye than sitting in the principles office in a daze. I wish his yearbook picture was in color, so I could put a name on that perfect shade of olivy brown and I wouldn't have to wish he was right there in front of me. If only he wasn't an asshole.
I think he'd be pleased that Mr. C did agree to get us a new Laptop for R-TV.
I saw Mrs. Shore today in the halls. I said hi, and she looked happy to see me, and to my surprise, I was happy to see her too. She was a really good french teacher, and her class was a blast.
We watched Remember the titans until 12:30 when we had to leave, cuz It was a half day.
Facebook status: Going to Starbucks with Lolo and pretending I'm "Rhoda" a pushover real estate agent selling a house to a woman "Olivia" who's boyfriend just broke up with her, so she's buying a house with his money. We're gonna see how many people stare.
It didn't work out. We got to Starbucks and chickend out. So Instead we got double choco chip blended creme and wandered around Target for a couple hours in costume. It was still pretty fun. I got new deodorant and exfoliating/moisturising face scrub.

0 comments: