BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guys are like waffles, girls are like spaghetti

Hands high like a roller coaster
This love is taking over
Take us higher here we go
Oh, oh, oh
Welcome to the show
Gravity we're defying
'Cause we were made for flying
We're about to lose control
Welcome to the show
Britt Nicole

-----
I really don't feel up to blogging, I have 4100 and something words to write if I don't want to loose NaNoWriMo, which I was stupid to sign up for because now I feel stressed out, because If I loose I'll be a looser. AND I DON'T LIKE LOOSING. Heh heh, sorry I lost it for a moment.
The concert was way fun. My twin, Courtney Clark Cleveland was in walking distance of me, but I couldn't meet her, no. Because you had to friggin pay to meet her! Which I was not gonna do at a christian concert
I'll cut strait to the point from there that I want to remember. So have you ever heard of hoops for heart? Well apparently the guy who started it, Austin Gutwein, is a God worshiper. I wouldn't mind about that, if he wasn't 14 friggin years old. He was at the Revolve tour, speaking to all girls about how its up to us to save the world. Like he actually cared if the people in Africa are starving, he's in it for the wide selection of pray bitches that want to throw themselves at his not-even-hot strawberry blondness.
At the very end, they had a Q and A section when he was involved, and when Courtney finally asked him a question, the crowd went wild. Really really wild, it was so loud that Austins face turned the same color of his hair. In return, Rachel, Ani's cousin, and I looked over at each other. We were making fun of him all day, but this was hysterical. I started laughing as softly as I could. Rachel, since she is not a quiet person, laughed like she was like a... a dinosaur or something. That encouraged me to laugh my loudest, squeezing in a word or two ever few moments "What a.... hahaha... player!"
Soon the crowds roar faded, and it was eerie quiet except the laughter that came from row 207. The people behind us started to laugh too when she saw how Rachel was all over the place. The people in front of us looked up, and the people in front of them, and so on.
I could almost swore Courtney glanced over us with the look of death, which really made me feel like I made a difference in the lives of all these faithful christian girls. And I think we may have hurt Austins feelings, which I honestly feel bad about. He isn't that bad, but he's a teenage boy preaching to a bunch of teenage girls to love God and save the Ugandan people. In the same tour theres a guy telling us how teenage boys only want sex because of raging hormones and crap.(This is obviously not a concert I chose to go to, but i did laugh allot)
Ahhh, I just love catholics.

0 comments: