BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I don't even think we have a turkey...

Last night I had a dream my mom died. The first tear was real, but than I just shrugged her death off. It was like it didn't even matter. I was still conscious enough in my dream to realize that it wasn't right not to care.

Mom is still on her cruise, and since mom and dad are divorced, it kinda means we can't go to Maryland and eat and watch football with that side of the family, so we're trying our best to make a thanksgiving dinner. It consists, from what I understand-of candied sweet potatoes, rolls cubed stuffing and fried chicken. This is like a mega-perfect meal.
Like last year, except on time, I will write what I am thankful for.
-taxi yellow nail polish
-spray gel
-biscuit
-exfoliating face wash
-gel deodorant
-strawberry jello
-febreeze
-toothbrushes
-discovery health
-MTV hits
-crew
-hot guys
- the gene pool that i got my good looks from... AKA mom and dad
-Alex, cuz my life would be dead boring without a little sister who talks to herself, talks in her sleep and talks when no one is listening
-water purifiers
-the solders who die for us
-colored pencils
- honey brown skin
-scarves
-orange juice
- rap
- brown sugar (I'm eating some now- yum!)
-good books
-the gym
-my ipod

And so much more. If I listed everything I am thankful for, we'd be here a wile.
Oh yeah- I just asked, and it turns out we do have a turkey. And ham too!

Have a good turkey day! Gobble gobble!

0 comments: