
Today was just plain dull. But TooGood did say his first words to me in person "Natalie!"
"Yeah?" I was like why is he talking to me.
"Last night my dad came in my room at one am holding the dog and said 'TooGood! We need to give him a bath!' and so we gave him a bath. At one in the morning." I giggled, and not the fake kind. It gave me the strength to carry on with my day.
Silver went home early so I was alone in Gym besides Tiff (who wouldn't tell me why she was sobbing all day) It turns out I do have a talent for field hockey, though. I wish we took this unit first, before the field hockey season ended.
Science was fun. Me tiff(who still looked painfully sad) and Ani were in a group, and we did nothing the whole time,. We realized in the last 3 minutes that our project was due today. And in that alotted time we had left, we finished the whole thing.
And finally, I had to go to the doctors where they wanted blood work, and for some reason my cheeks went red, and my hands started to get clammy. I thought about blood, a rich, watery red oozing out of a skinny little hole in my frail skin, and tears swelled up in my eyes. The nurse was afraid to keep me standing up, afraid I would pass out, and she made me lay down.
I'm wondering whats happening to me? I'm usualy tougher than that.

1 comments:
omg same thing in science exept we didn't finish
Post a Comment