BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm dangerous, Oh so dangerous

It really annoys me that Reebok will not leave me alone in R TV. I know he doesn't like me because we barely know each other even though we talk sometimes in drama and on facebook, but seriously. He wont give me my space. Its like he literally watches me do the kiosk... Its ridiculous.
After school today Lolo came over. We messed with biscuit, I drew a star on her forehead which makes her look cute (Lolo and Alex strongly disagree) and we fed her treat after dog treat. Eventually we convinced Alex and Kira off the game cube and played sonic. Than we played on the keyboard and sang(screamed) songs about Edward and Jacobs un-dieing love for Bella in New Moon until dad got home with pizza and we ate.

Than we watched the LAST EPISODE of John and Kate plus 8. I would have cried if Lolo wasn't over. It just breaks my heart that the show is over, Mondays were only bearable because of that show, and now Mondays are not the slightest bit happy. I feel worse for the Gosslins than for me though. Look what that show has done to them. The tragic part is that it could've been fixed, or altogether avoided if John was more responsible and put more effort into their marriage, or if Kate wasn't so hard on him.
I just pray to God that when I'm older I wont be a statistic of the divorcees in America. I want to know what a real family feels like, because honest to God, I don't think I do.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

Reebok is weird as shit.

And actually, if you recall, Jacob's love for Bella WAS dying. Renesmee, anyone?

I feel so bad for them too. The media has corrupted them! And all those kids are so damn adorable, it's such a shame about their parents.