BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I live in innocence by day, but by night I smoke pot in a dark alley with a gangster.

Yeah, you heard me. I was at Lolos when somehow the subject of town popped up. If you have ever read Harriet the spy you know what town is. I'll just write our variation 'cause I can't remember how Harriet played... lol... Well we draw a neighborhood out, with houses and buildings and schools. We than decide who lives where, who works at what store- who's a criminal in deices. Its like a book, except no paragraphs- well that's how it worked in 6th grade. I think now we're gonna write an intro about each family or character this time. The sweet town of Snap Dragon- as we decided to call it- is about to get intresting....

I really like TooGood. He's funny. I was gushing bout Andrew to Sara and he walked over, gave both of us a good, long look. Than he made me google this picture. It was really very random. My mornings are pretty awesome.

Apparently in math Shane felt Ani's leg up. I suggested he had a dead leg and thought her leg was his own. She looked at me like I was crazy and explained how he was sure that he didn't have a dead leg because he was wiggling his eyebrows at her or something. I said- wait- I can't tell you what I said. Haha cliff hanger!

Today in science was full of drama. Jamie and Vetisi left me and Shelly alone, but poor, poor Allegra was the one getting abused by headstrong Jamie. At one point Allegra looked like she was about to cry. Even though we're not really friends I felt bad for her. Jamie was accusing her of not helping when it was really Allegras fault 'cause Jamie was yelling at her to stop when ever Allegra wanted to help. Than Ani came over to me complaining that Shari wasn't letting anyone help, like she's been saying all week. Later Ani said she hated her group. Yeah, it turns out Shari made Tiff cry because she was being really mean- Shari couldn't compromise.

So children, what have you learned about this whole science fiasco? Make sure your standing near the people you want to be grouped with when you have a science teacher who doesn't get that its near impossible to be productive when your not with your friends.

0 comments: