My life was lacking until I heard this song.
Tic Tock- Kesha
The art museum trip wasn't to bad. It would have been a hell of a lot better if we were aloud more time to each painting. I fell absolutely in love with this painting of a girl with black hair and a black dress in a black place, with a curved roman nose, and gray, long pointed things that looked like spider legs coming out of her shoulders. It was completely and utterly fascinating, and since I was rushed I can't remember who it was of. I think it was a royal persona, but not sure. Another painting that fascinated me was this canvas, and for some reason your eyes start at the bottom ans slowly roll up this rainbow canvas made of 3 separate canvases, and you reach the top and your like- um its a splochie rainbow. But than as soon as you think that you blink and you notice these silver 2 balls fitted between the top canvas and the middle one. It takes forever for your mind to adjust to these nearly invisible silver balls.
I also liked these colorful plastic spoon, fork and knife. It was the damn coolest silverware collection I think I've ever seen.
And Shelly invited me to see New Moon with her on Saturday when I was sitting next to her on the bus! Its gonna be way fun!
So I was totally dreading CCD tonight due to ya know, my lack of christian friends. When I got there It was only me Andrew and his little blond sister even though I took my time stalling, talking to Alex, I went to the bathroom, I looked through every piece of food lined up for the homeless. Yeah, Apparently I didn't take long enough. Well anyway I sat down next to Andrew- cuz If I didn't It would be like he has cooties or something, and I'm just bold like this. Lemme clear this up- this boy is really, really cute. I think I may have blogged bout him before, but I don't feel like linking it. Me and Andrew kinda talked for a little, I don't member what about. Than Kylie finally got there, with Erica of coarse, and since they were frikin talking about how they used to cut themselves, I was obviously still talking to Andrew. Who was being a jackass about the cutting thing. Especially when Kylie was like "Ow I got a paper cut." he was like I bet she liked it. And I just smiled and prayed that she didn't notice. Cuz truth be told I kinda like Andrew in a tiny little way, and even though he really doesn't like Kylie and she's my friend, I still like him. But it did piss me off when he was being a jackass to Sandstorm... I can't figure him out cause he's really really sweet to me, but not really anyone who's different...which I strongly dislike about him. I'm just trying to overlook his flaws.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment