The desk top's Internet hasn't been working and so I had to steel Alex's laptop wile she was in the shower, which has been like 45 minutes long, btw. Yeah, I guess I'll tell you about the mitzvah. It was pretty cool. There were a bazillion purple balloons and candles glowing casting shadows over the closed red shades. The place was almost like a night club, with its disco ball and classy leather automans. Not to mention I looked totally hot in my zebra-giraffe print dress and updoo, and when you look good it always makes the experience better.
After that, my dad picked me and Lolo up and brought me to moms house to change into my fluffy blue leopard sleep pants, and pull on Quiets Mitzvah shirt over my updoo and slip on my comfy skull shoes. I didn't even bother to wash off my face paint (as you got to see in my past entry) Than me and Lolo walked over to her house, trying to ignore the fact that the neighbors where looking at us like we were crazy. Lolo was still in her pretty black and ivory dress and heels, and she got cold so she pulled over the mitzvah shirt and she also had a butterfly face paint. I think it must have looked pretty weird to them ,but that didn't mean they should stare. That's just rude. Don't you think?
We played town for a little, than ate a linguini dinner from a restaurant down the street. It tasted good. Than we asked her parents to go see new moon. It was a split second decision, so I hope Shelly already saw it 'cause if she was waiting for me, I'd feel soooo bad times a million. The showing was at 7 and it was 6:30. Since everyone is seeing it, Lolo's mom advised us to go without washing our faces off, if we wanted a ticket at all. We thought our neighbors were starring? You shoulda seen the people at the movie theater. I saws a girl that was on our camp bus, Danielle. I don't think I've ever mentioned her before, but that's her name if I have. I really hope she didn't see us. We rushed into the movie theater where it was dark, thank god and that was nearly the end of that problem, until we left until we saw Maria, an old friend from elementary that I see about once a year. I'm glad it was her instead of anyone else.
New moon was really great, and I advise you not to read this next part if you haven't seen it yet and intend on seeing it. I really love the part were Jacob takes off his shirt to stop the bleeding on Bella's face in the motorcycle accident. It was hot. lol. And I wish it was legal for Kristen Stewart to kiss Taylor Lautner. Bella and Jacob needed a kiss. There were too many almost kisses.
I must feed off your misery
Dude, that's crazy, after reading that entry. I wonder if the similarity's are only coincidental.
- My mom left on a cruise yesterday afternoon.
-Me and Lolo meant to go to Starbucks this weekend and get all dressed up and act like I, at 13 years, was selling Lolo a house.
-My dad was trying to force me to go to that hobby shop again today, but I refused because of that horrible, horrible experience of being stuck in that place for like an hour.
-Yesterday I saw new moon apposed to twilight.
The only difference is that Lyra isn't here. God, I miss her like crazy.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment