11 and a half hours later I'm done. Done with what you may ask? The book: When the Wind Blows by James Patterson. It was the book that inspired Max Ride. Lemme just say that it was way to much like Max Ride and has totally twisted my view of the Max in Maximum Ride series. I'm gonna read The Lake House, the sequel to When The Wind Blows, than I'm going to reread the whole MR series over again and hopefully I wont see her as a flat chested, obnoxious in a stupid way, blond girl laying an egg- just hopefully. I hope that I wont get the series confused, and mash them up together. Now that would make me feel like I don't deserve the tittle die hard maximum ride fan.
And in case you haven't figured it out- it isn't a recommended read if your a MR fan, it'll get you confused. But I'll still give JP a hand. He's an amazing writer, just he doesn't know how to write a plot and stick with it. I've noticed that before but I'm just now letting my observation go public. It's not like I look down on him for that- he's brilliant and I couldn't do as good as him- its just it makes for a weird mind out of body experience. Well anyway- if you wanna barrow my book feel free to ask.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment