I really totally love drama crew. I hate the idea- staying after school on a gloomy Friday afternoon when your so tired you just wanna plop down on the couch and watch scooby doo, but after I walk into the back of the cafeteria which smells like paint, my perspective changes. I kick off my shoes and roll up my sweats. I dip an old brush into a brightly colored palate, and talk and paint. I always get the urge to sing theater music, but before I open my mouth Sara already has, and the air is filled with low chatter and song. And than you paint something next to someone you've never talked to before. And he chuckles as you furiously mumble nonsense words to yourself.
Its something that you grow to love to do. And I just pray to God that I never have stop. I can break my way into the business, and paint and screw and drill and drape for a living.
Tonight is Sheri's birthday party! Its gonna be way fun!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment