Happy first of November!
Yesterday I finally got myself a costume, my dads jeans, a pair of boxers, a holey white areopostale shirt for guys, and a grey ski mask.
Just guess what I was.
Yes! Your right I was a guy! I even drew me a gotee, which made me look like a child molester pizza man with man boobs, but I still pretended I looked rather amazing, and I got dad to drive me over to Melissa's at 2:50, 10 minutes prior to the allotted time for trick-or-treating. Ani was already there, and Claire, Melissa's sister, was doing both there makeup. Ani was a secret agent, wearing a long black coat and a black hat, and Melissa was a witch in a lime green tutu thing and a black tank top. Except the whole costume was one piece.
We were out trick or treating for about two hours before the it started to rain. In that two hours, we got lots of candy; And the image of a hot blond guy in skinny jeans. Than my stomach began to feel so horrible It hurt to walk and the pain got worse since it was 2 hours of walking.
After we got back to Melissa's house, me and Ani litterly crashed onto the floor on top of each other. But Melissa was ready to keep going, so her mom drove us to a charming little town nearby, with bright colored siding and a bazillion no-chain stores. We trick or treated for another hour, striking up random conversations with people we've never met before. Than when the police came out at the end of the trick or treating times, we left.
Then we all crashed on the couch, eating homade pizza and watched Americas next top model season nine until I had to go.
It was way fun, and today should be too! Me Lolo, Kara, Jaws and Rambler are all gonna meet at the mall!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment