Today In science we're building roller coasters out of paper towel rolls. My group consists of Jamie, Allegra Vetisi and Shelly. Shelly has been a good friend- we get along, and I trust when I'm talking to her that there wont be any awkward silences. But Jamie, Allegra and Vetisi are not friends of mine. I swear Vetisi is anorexic and Jamie is a major BIYACH. Allegra is nice to me, and she is always with her friends so she practically isn't in the group since she does nothing. So me and Shelly where taping the rolls together with masking tape when Jamie comes back from her conversation with someone and she says
"You know you guys really need to start helping us. We're doing all the work. I mean, your bringing in paper towel rolls and everything, but we're bringing in the ones that are actually useful. The big ones." I normally exaturate when someone says something like that, but I honestly sware she said that under that circumstance.
"Um, okay. Well I'm sorry no one has directed me to bring in big paper towel rolls.
"Well you could at least bring in a box. Why are you making us do all the work?"
Than Shelly cuts in "You said you were going to bring the shoe boxes in!"
"Yeah. I'd be happy to bring a few boxes in"
that Vetisi cuts in from somewhere. She's the only one who actually admits to not helping- and she makes Jamie shut up and said she'd text me later to remind me. I was thankful to be saves from a conversation with that know it all biyatch who thinks shes so much more popular than she is. She might of had a cute little play date with a mega pop last weekend, as I found out in math, but not even a mega pop has been that rude! Only Isabelle, who likes me, so I've dodged her evil gossipy headlines and savvy lies. Anyway, I can't wait till this project is over so I can get away from them, and hopefully not speak to Jamie ever again.
After school I stumbled dizzily inside and told my mom I felt sick. My hands where clammy, I felt like my eyes where sunk deep in my head and my head ached like someone just hit my skull with a crowbar. She took my temperature- which was freakishly low, than my blood pressure which was apparently 210 over 90, which means that I should've been having a heart attack. Yeah. I felt pretty screwed up. But a few minutes later I was fine- I hope I don't end up on mystery diagnosis with only an autopsy showing why I died. That would not be cool, man.
10 years ago
3 comments:
Damn. If she tried that with me.......huh. You're way too calm.
Haha thats not how I'm wired. I just cant produce an angry endorphin. >.> Its annoying sometimes
I'd bitch-slap her into tomorrow 0.0
Haha, verbally though.
That's a little weird. Haha :)
Post a Comment