I feel gears changing.
Everything is suddenly different, different, but still familiar. I don't even know how its different, other than the fact its now eighth grade. I still walk down the same hallways and ride the same bus. My friends are still the same. I still anticipate drama, and talk to moo when I get the chance. Why does it all feel different, in the worst kind of way? I feel something big is about to happen. For all I know it already has.
Today was learnia, [the disease/state pre-test] I actually like state testing. Its easier than regular school tests. There much less stressful. And the schedule for the rest of the day is delayed, so there are 30 minute classes, in which we do practically nothing in. A whole day of relaxing is good for the soul. This is of coarse, excluding gym. Gym totally sucks. It's because Mrs. Kinger wears shorts and you can see blue veins popping out of her wrinkly legs. Its not a pretty sight. She wont stop complaining about my class. I hope she calls me fat to my face so I can complain about her to the school board so she'll finally retire. She is 65...
In science I sit across from a mega popular. The one Moo went out with for like, a month. She keeps glancing up at me and smiling every 30 seconds. Its really distracting and makes me nervous. I wonder if she's staring as the huge pussy zit on my lip (yes my lip!) or what. Because of this I get nothing done in science. The new science teacher is unbearable with her new york accent... I bet If she didn't have the accent I'd think shes okay.
This entry is really me rambling so I'll wrap it up.
Oh wait! Today I was talking to my dad, and he told me he thought Mrs. Kinger was creepy. He met her at back to school night... I'm glad its not only me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment