I was feeling inspired, but I forgot what I was going to write about as soon as I opened this page...
I started a dream journal today. Here's a little piece of my first entry:
I am in a huge tree house, bigger than my mom’s house; a whole tribe of native Americans live there. Everyone but me is wearing brightly colored green hula skirts, only the girls are wearing pink belly shirts. I seem to be much acquainted with one family, who I am talking to at the moment. Suddenly; the uncle comes at me with a wooden brown knife. The father and the mother pull him away at the last moment.
I am obviously a very disturbed person.
Today I just chilled out, played on grophland, put a fall tablecloth on the table, cleaned out the fridge. I did want to see the titanic with Lolo, but I never got around to going to the library and renting it.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment