In science, out of the blue Mrs. Grazeger, looks up from her desk and yells to move from the table. I looked around the room, than realized she was talking to me.
I grabbed my calculator, my pencil and my quiz and moved to a desk across the room wondering what the hell i did wrong.
After I put my test in the pile, and whispered to her if I should go back to my seet now. She pointed to the floor beside her
"What happened back there?"
"Back where?"
My hands started to sweat
"At the table"
"Huh?" My voice cracked.
"I heard 'what does this mean...' from your table"
Dude, Alexa said that like 10 minutes ago.
"Oh." My eyes widened, I wasn't going to rat on her. Or tell her that I shifted my paper to an angle that she could see from.
"Well...?"
"Well what?"
"Was that you?"
My eyes started to water
"No."
"Did you answer her?"
"Not that I know of... I don't even remember her saying that."
"Are you sure"
"Yes."
"Don't go back to your table yet.
I was sending pretty conspicuous signals. And I'm pretty sure it looked like I was the one cheating, but I cant help it if I'm a softie. I spent the rest of the class hoping my eyes would turn blood red and my X-ray vision would burn a hole in her skinny little belly.
Today was Drama Crew. I got Sara and Garry in trouble. Garry said that if i got paint on him that he'd kill me, so I put my brush out, but missed. He got my arm though. Sara than came over, and I was like "Jeez! Sara paint him!" Than Mr. Murmie glanced over, just in time to see Garry paint a long line of purple down her back. He totally blew up on them for wasting paint than made them sit out. I felt really bad. I apologized later, but still.
---
Than at 6:30 dad drove me to Melissa's because she invited me to go to a haunted house event in a tiny town nearby. We started out thinking this would not be scary. That this was a little kids house, and that we'd be the only ones over the age of 8. We were wrong.
In the line me and Melissa made a few new friends. There was the guy in front of us who was like 50 and was telling us about how he's wearing a diaper because he's scared he might poop his pants. He was obnoxious, than there where the people behind us, who could have been brother and sister, or dating. The guy was quiet, and shifting from one leg to another, and the girl with big lips was making fun of him because he looked way nervous, wile Melissa and her where cracking up me and the guy were just kinda standing there awkwardly. I only entered the conversation to talk about the screams coming from inside the house, and how I just hoped it wasn't that bad. The girl with big lips than screamed, as a guy walked by in skeleton mask. The guy than shrugged it up and grinned.
The guy in the skeleton mask ended up taking us on the tour. Not to spill the details (I definitely want to take Strawberry and Lolo to see it) but it was terrifying, and it wasn't helping that Melissa was holding on to my hood so tight I couldn't breath through my loud piercing screams, and our host guy took joy in screaming boo every minute or so.
On the way out he was so flirting with Melissa. It was funny, actually.
Than we went to the mall, and observed how many 20 year old mothers there are, how many bad mothers there are, and how that will probably be us in a decade.
Next was friendlies for ice cream.
Than we through a dance party, because we needed a way to wrap up a perfectly good night.
Tomorrow... well I guess its today now, is Catmans Bar Mitzvah. I'm so nervous because tons of guys will be there. And I don't feel like I'll want to get up before at least noon. And this event starts at nine.
10 years ago
1 comments:
Geez. Alexa really is dumb, isn't she? I feel bad for her. I probably would've said something like "It wasn't me" then clammed up when she asked who it was. Haha, Grazeger thinks I'm super-honest, so she'd probably believe me :)
I'd like to see that :)
I'm ending every paragraph with :)
Dude, it sounds like I'd wet myself. Eek.
...I talk about myself a lot 0.0
Oh, and I love your title.
Post a Comment