BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Things I like in a guy

Yesterday Strawberry Blogged about what she likes in a guy, guess what this entry is about? :]
Yup, you guessed it. What I just love in guys.

  • I find curls just irresistible. Wide curls, tight curls, frizzy curls, shiny curls. A guy with any type of curl just makes my heart melt. <3
  • I also like blue eyes, not as much as I like curls, of coarse, but Its still up there. I have always wanted blue eyes of my own, so I look for my perfect pair in the eyes of others. [Moo's eyes are absolutely beautiful]
  • Guys with short, stubby nails.
  • Guys that are quiet, loud guys intimidate me, making my mouth stop working, wile quiet guys make me bold and daring.
  • I know this is pathetic, but I like guys a little bit on the geekier side. I don't want to get jealous when another girl talks to my man, and the only way to assure that wont happen is to make sure hes not exactly on the top of the social ladder. And beside, geeks are much more relatable.

And that concludes my list of things I like in a guy.

Tuesday Alex saw Blondie at the park near our house. He was with his friends, who are apparently so scary that Alex couldn't go over there and say hi.

Yesterday in the middle of language Pompom turned around and whispered to me she had to tell me something. It was about Josh, of coarse. He's going to her bat mitzvah (which she said she'd invite me to and never did! Grrr) and she just can't wait to see him. She's such a man stealer.

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

Josh?

Haha! I have blue eyes! :D
Dude. Moo is still going on that I like him. GAH.

Nat said...

haha i was like so i heard you liked SS and was like "ugh no. she so likes me" and I said "Dude no she doesnt. like everyone knows who she likes but you" than he said "omg who! I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who she likes"
He guessed you liked Catman, I didnt deniy it. And I know who he likes
:-)