BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A boy who kills can not love

Math gets more and more torturous everyday. Every minute in math class gets harder and harder. I can't stop glancing back at the clock, my hands tremble with anticipation, and my legs are stretched out so far under the desk I'm afraid that Mr. Power will run over my toes with his wheel chair. I'm actually under-exaggerating how much I hate math, lets just say i wake up every morning to the dread that math is only in 4 hours. I know It's pathetic, so just don't say anything.
Sara convinced Mrs. O, the library teacher/ R-TV person that I was the sub camera person, not Gary, which I really didn't want done. So now I have to tape the assembly's with her. Today a couple BMX racer guys came to our school, they seemed really nice. I know one of them is because he struck up a conversation with me and Sara as we were setting up the camera we where going to tape the performance on.
I'm going to let Gary be the camera person. Sara drives me freaking insane. I'd rather him tortured than me.

Sorry for the short entry, I'm tired.

0 comments: