BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Adore My Battle Scares

Today I was flipping through the channels, trying to get away from the dreaded math homework I should have been doing, and I saw the memoirs keepers daughter was on, I have read the book quite a few times and thought it was the perfect movie to use to get away from everything. I ended up breaking down in coughing sobs. Having the whole plot laid out to watch was powerful, and I can totally see myself ending up like David, not in a sense of giving away my daughter but in other ways... not entirely sure what other ways, but still.
I ended up coughing so hard I choked my way up the stares to get a drink.
It was not fun.

I'm listening to Disney songs on YouTube now, instead of going to sleep. This is much more fun, especially since my childhood was deprived of Disney movies. I had never seen Cinderella until last year when Aunt Kate got it for me for Christmas. I still have never seen Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. I also want to see Atlantis, that looks good.

I friended McHottie on facebook. And he accepted, which is good. Maybe now I'll have the courage to strike up a conversation in the lunch line or something- well never mind that. I think he fits in with the popular crowd. All his pictures of facebook are of him with the pops. That just makes him a little bit scarier.

3 comments:

Strawberry said...

Poor, Disney-deprived Nat. You should go to BlockBuster. They'll have everything.

lolo said...

blockbuster? where? there like all gone.

Nat said...

The new thing is netflix or on demand...