Today I talked to Catman for the first time this year.
I asked him what I should wear to his Bar Mitzvah, he said "I don't care" I said "should I wear a dress?" He said "If you want" I'll make sure you realize this was all between Mrs. Kinger yelling at us to run faster in gym, which might have not been the best time. It still wasn't that informative.
I don't think he likes me as much as he used to, or maybe because I haven't made the first move to talk to him he feels like I don't like him? I only haven't talked to him because he's always with Daniel, who's terrifyingly muscular, and really loud.
Later in Humanities we had to do a skit. I played Tom, the frustrated Englishman who fought the french and Indians for Great Brittan's land. Catman was Narrator E. At the end, I forgot what I said, but it was something about how I was happy I beat the french, and Catman said "You sure showed them Tom!"
Maybe today I broke the ice between us? School has felt empty without him.
Now for a little segment on the blog I like to call Nat's horrible grades!
ALGEBRA- 78.72 C
FRENCH 90.07 A
HUMANITIES 84.83 B
LANGUAGE ARTS 90.65 A
PHYSICAL EDUCATION / HEALTH 86.00 B
SCIENCE 92.00 A
Oh wait; my grades so far aren't to bad. Except for math, but what do you expect?
Comment telling me if you think my nose flares up to much when I smile.
Thanks!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Aww sweet. Haha Daniel isn't really that muscular. He's so skinny. But he could kick your ass.
u kidding? he's pretty stong. not skinny. at all
Post a Comment