I woke up yesterday with a pounding headache and my throat was so sore it hurt to breathe. The throat was obviously from screaming so much Friday, and i think the headache was due to allergies, so i threw on my cute animal print dress, pulled the top layer of my hair up in a hair tie, slipped on heels and some foundations and went anyway.
Joy looked cute in a white bubble dress and black flats, and I was finally taller than moo again in my heels.
Catmans ceremony was long as hell, like 3 hours. And my phone was in the coat room so i couldn't even make videos for facebook of me explaining how bored I was. The only fun part of that was watching this hot blond guy who was in the row over. And I think catmans dad convinced me to convert to Judaism.
The party thing after was way fun. It was like a flashback of Moo's mitzvah with less people. Joy danced with Catmans brother, who Alex would just love if she got the chance to meet him.
Than was Coco Keys It was still really grossish, so me and Kim went on the lazy river like 10 times. Yes, i did talk to basil for a few seconds. He is kinda hot without a shirt... and the hot guy was in view a few times.
I want to explain more, but there is not much else to say except I had to leave early cuz I felt really sick. It didnt help that my hair was stiff with choline and my body slimy from bacteria and dead skin cells floating in the bottom of the pool.
As soon as I walked in the door, I took a hot shower, washing everything twice, and I was asleep by 7
School's B-day party today. I think I'll go.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment