9:52pm StrawberryShortcake
...he hasnt responded yet.
its been a minute! D=
9:53pmNatalie
NO! Should I harass him now!?
9:53pmStrawberryShortcake
NO!
just wait.
9:54pmNatalie
haha I was jk
9:54pmStrawberryShortcake
maybe hes thinking of a way to let u down gracefully.
9:54pmNatalie
Does he think we're serious?
9:55pmStrawberryShortcake
idk i hope not. lol.
9:56pmStrawberryShortcake
he still hasnt responded!!!!
9:56pmNatalie
send it again
9:56pmStrawberryShortcake
no. ill just wait.
i dont wanna sound desperate.
9:57pmNatalie
you wont. trust me.
9:57pmStrawberryShortcake
watever. how wont i?
u ever finish blogging?
9:58pmNatalie
doing that now.
9:58pmStrawberryShortcake
cool.
...DUDE WHY ISNT HE TEXTING THE HELL BACK?
10:00pmNatalie
SEND THE TEXT AGAIN
10:00pmStrawberryShortcake
FINE. I WILL.
10:01pmNatalie
yay!
10:01pmStrawberryShortcake
lol. he sayd "that she was single?"
10:02pmNatalie
huh?
10:05pmStrawberryShortcake
idk.
10:06pmNatalie
hmm........... me blogged
10:06pmStrawberryShortcake
u know im making a HUGE sacrifice here. by setting u two up.
lol cool. imma read.
FUCK HE SAID YES.
10:07pmNatalie
haha, i thought we were kidding? I mean, I'd go out with him if he asked me, but I'm not that desperate
WTF
DUDE!
confused. still.
haha wait are we like going out now?
hello?
TALK TO ME WOMAN!!!!!!!!!
10:09pmStrawberryShortcake
lol. yes.
YES U ARE.
10:10pmNatalie
is he kidding?
10:10pmStrawberryShortcake
text him! say something like "hey bf!" idk!
no hes not!
10:10pmNatalie
dude is he like retarded? (no offence to real retarded ppl, i just felt that fit)
10:11pmStrawberryShortcake
lol. srry. u have a bf now.
if u want, ill take him.
...u should probably text him.
im sorry. im choking on my laughter right now.
10:12pmNatalie
dude what are you telling him?
10:12pmStrawberryShortcake
idk. lol idk.
10:12pmNatalie
I'm freaked out rite now
10:12pmStrawberryShortcake
i asked if he wanted to go out with u and he said yes.
HAHA HES MORE DESPERATE THAN ME!!!
10:13pmNatalie
YEAH! there must be something more seriously wrong with him that once thought.........
10:13pmStrawberryShortcake
lol. i feel better about myself. thats all that matters.
10:14pmNatalie
haha true, true. Wait should I text him?
10:14pmStrawberryShortcake
yes!
10:15pmNatalie
wat do i say?
"you know we're kidding right?"
10:15pmStrawberryShortcake
idk. "hi new boyfriend!"
10:16pmNatalie
hmmm.... thats lame
10:16pmStrawberryShortcake
watevs.
10:16pmNatalie
should I break us up?
10:16pmStrawberryShortcake
lol. should i break the news?
10:17pmNatalie
no i just txted him "you know were kiddidng right" I pray to god he was joking........
brb
10:18pmStrawberryShortcake
gtg. ill text u.
-----
Me and Nick St. Louis broke up. Well kinda, I found out later we were never going out.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment