BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Knocked up

Today, after a half a weekend stuck with mom (and her boyfriend) I got to finally go to my dads house. Me and him went to dunkin' donuts. We are regular dunkin' donuts customers, and my dad is friends with a guy, Moe, who works there. Moe is so funny, he's always smiling and joking around, but he also seems wise, but maybe that's his accent talking (no pun intended) Well anyway today Moe was the only guy on duty. It made me feel pretty bad, cuz he was rushing around trying to fill in like 10 peoples orders by himself. After the crowd had left, it was only two old ladies sitting at a table, me, my dad and Moe. Dad and Moe where talking when suddenly this guy, about 20 and really hot in his red hoodie and classy 50 styled hat came in with a plump guy that must have been his dad. The dad came in talking louder than I have ever heard someone talk in my life, and it gets better. He was talking with a new york accent. Moe and my dad stopd talking and the hot young guy slammed his hand on the counter "I want a coffee. A grandee! No a large! Half cream! That much. Yeah, I can handle it!"
It was really weird
.
After DD I got a totally hot dress for Cat mans Bar Mitzvah. Its animal print, it fades from giraffe to zebra, and has this emerald green sash in the middle. The top part is black, and has a little v in the middle, which is the only part I don't like, cuz I don't like to emphasize and when I do, if makes me feel fat. But the rest makes me look so hot. Haha. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who don't look like me.
Just so you know.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

Geez. I'd rather look pretty.