BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

He isn't what I wanted, what I thought, no.

No way! Lady Gaga's new song!
----
My name flows off my tongue too sweetly. Is it my imagination? Is it my most innermost desire? Am I just tricking myself? Or is the feeling that you will know me true?
----
When people are mad at me I find it ridiculously funny. Its one of my favorite qualities about myself; My sense of I really don't-give-a-crapness. Its almost to a point where I look forward to people getting mad at me. Don't get me wrong, I really do feel guilt, deep, deep inside, but I can't help my bitchy reactions, ya know?

I haven't wrote about moo in a wile. I honestly find him really creepy nowadays. Like really ridiculously creepy with a cherry on top. Today in tech Jenny was trying to explain last nights math homework to me, when moo sits beside me and starts whisperings crap in my ear. I pushed him off and went bad to figuring out what x equals.

After much confusion I found out I should go to the library at 2:10 to film the superintendent of education at out board meeting today. Since he is such an important man, the secret services was there, tall and wide and eerily silent as the rest of the reporters, politicians in business suits and teachers mingled, laughing at lame jokes and smiling like they cared. The meeting finally started over half an hour after I was called down, and I set up the school camera next to the mob of reporters. I felt quite pathetic, but went on my way imagining I could be the one in that chair next. Smiling at all the right points and sipping cheep wine in a mulberry suit and high ivory heels. Yes I know no one at a board meeting would drink wine, and that to be a politician you need to actually care, and wear ugly clothes, but still. I like to imagine myself that way.

I joined the yearbook club! Yay!

0 comments: