I was on the late bus trying not to listen to this 6th grader talk, so I txt moo since hes still bugging strawberry.
N:omg you like ss?
M: omg no!
N: r u sure? I heard you wont leave her alone.
M: I wont leave her alone b/c I want her to admit she likes me. I'll even tell you who I like!
N: she doesn't like you! If you ask around almost everyone knows who she likes. Who do you like?
M: wait... first tell me who she likes that I will tell you who I like
N: I cant tell you! she will kill me if anyone else finds out. Don't you have her number?
M: how bout you give me a huge hint? If you do tell me I wont say anything to anyone.
N: you cant tell her i told you you! you cant tell anyone you know! you cant tell anyone!
M: I wont Nat... if I do you can chop my head off
N: *sniffle*... I cant... I feel to bad betraying her. Just ask her lunch table. Its someone you sit with.... you cant tell her I even told you that!
M: I got it! Its Catman!
N: Maybe... when are you gonna tell me who you like?
M: Okay now I know who she likes... Its Ferrari... you prob have no idea who that is. She's in LC 7. please don't tell anyone!
N: Yeah, I know who she is. That's really cute. lol. I wont tell anyone. Are you gonna ask her out?
M: No... not anytime soon anyway... i got info from a source that she isnt intrested in a boyfriend right now.
N: wow, max you never seemed like the stalker type till now... jk but i g2g dinner
---
*Today after school*
N: I'm gonna fucking chop your head off!
M: Y?
N: b/c you told ppl and you said you wouldn't!
M: That's not true. I am at the locker next to Lolo and we were getting up and she says you know SS doesn't like Catman and he right there and hear and figured out.
N: Lolo said YOU told her
M: I didn't she brought it up
So this is what happened: Before science Lolo came up to me "Why did you tell moo SS liked Catman?"
"I said she might... last night... And he said I could chop his head off If he told!"
She tells me that moo came up to her at her locker saying "Hey! I know who Strawberry likes" when Catman was right there, Lolo said that he fortunately didn't hear.
After I explain everything that happened last night she drifts off to french to explain the dilemma to SS, wile I explain to Ani what's going on. She than sends me a look.
I turn around to see that Moo, Marky Mark and Catman are huddled together, Marky Mark is looks surprised. I said "shit!" way to loud and Ani stormed over to the lockers they were standing by and was like "SHE DOESN'T LIKE CATMAN" Marky Mark grins and is like "Oh! Burn!" and I'm standing there not quite sure whats happening.
Ah, good times.
Sara got into rosettes today, the singing group thing at our school. Sara is also convinced that Marky Mark likes her. I really adore her innocence, and that she's totally oblivious about the two different social realms we live in. Yes, Mary Mark is friendly towards us, but lets face it; he's hot and popular. And no offence to Sara, but she's a geek that hasn't gone through puberty yet. She has 0 boobs, and Mark wouldn't waste his time with her.
After school Lolo came over. Me and her made a hat out of a mirror Alex stepped on, with the help of spackle and a hammer. Our hat turned out totally fantastic. I'll post pictures later.
Jaws texted me, asking if I was mad at Moo. I'm pretty sure they saw each other at synagogue and moo was feeling all down cuz I said I was gonna fucking chop his head off, so he asked jaws to make sure I wasn't. Either that or "she just got this feeling that we were mad at each other" like she admits to at the moment.
Bullshit.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment