<3
The movie the outsiders just slid off the screen, the credit's song just faded to a stop, and I turned off the TV.
That movie is magical, golden. And If I had my choice, it wouldn't be over; And It wouldn't make me feel such a deep sorrow for the characters, but nothing gold can stay.
And it wouldn't be the same if no one had died.
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
-Robert Frost
I was watching a THS on Patric Swayze, and was reminded that he was Darry in the outsiders, so I checked on On Demand, and the movie was there. I convinced Alex that I should have the TV, and the movie slid onto the screen. And then the credits song faded to a stop. And now I'm here, blogging.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment