When rain is falling from the sky, its just above freezing and nothing seems to go right, are the days that seem most inspired. Like I'm walking in the script of a movie, made up as a retirement project by a famous director. But still days like this arn't exactly good...
Today pretty much sucked. My science table seems to like to think of ways to torture me. Either that or there all just awful people on there own. Its shay, Charlene(who's okay) and Alexa. Alexa and Shanon are 100% incapable to do work on their own, so they end up copying me than ignoring me later. Its totally ridiculous.
Than Sara left in humanities. And Ani and Basil got into a mini smack down in gym class. And my whole lunch table was in the Language A room for the debate team. It was either look totally alone at lunch or hang out with my freakish Language A teacher. She ended up being not that bad. She brought in chocolate. I like chocolate, therefore I like her. I really don't think I'm going to end up joining the debate team though. I might if my hottie shows up.
Than at the first crew meeting, like 30 people showed up. It was hell on earth. At one point a guy from last year, Scott, with his pale skin and pink cheeks, turned to me and said "this year is going to be hell" and hell it will be. Luckily for me, Shelby was there. I love Shelby, shes so funny with her small little voice, small little frame and a down to earth personality plus allot of sarcasm.
Besides talking a little with her, the late bus was the only satisfactory part of the day. Jenny, as I found out, is on my late bus, and we talked a little about Strawberry Shortcake and Basil's screwed up relationship. I had to explain to her that Basil doesn't like SS and is mean to her, and that's why Ani got all pissed and approached him in gym. Jenny said that maybe in high school things will be better. Of coarse she doesn't seem to understand his persona well enough to understand, chances are they wont work out. But it was still good to talk to her, to think maybe this drama will sort itself out in the end.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment