Today there was no lacrosse, so I have nothing to write about. Well, Isabelle was feeling up Marky Mark inhumanities today. Mark like freaked out and told her to pull her shirt up. She was like flashing the whole class.
Report card day! Mine is pretty decent. I got a D in french... I'm surprised my standards have gone low enough that that's decent. I'll blame progress book because it said I had an E, which is lower than an F. I think Mrs. Newman added like.. I don't know, 10 points on my grade so I didn't bring down her class average or something.
I'll post the rest of my grades-
Algebra 1: C-
Art: A+
French: D
Humanities: A
Language A: A-
Music: A
PE: B+
Science B
Tech: A+
I'm pretty impressed with moi grades, but the rents are like you can do better. Apparently my mom got a near perfect SAT score, and she thinks I have to do the same if I don't want to fail miserably in life. I mean, before high school, it doesn't madder. If consistently get anything below a B in any of my stupid classes (What is that? R, A or AP? R, right?) than I'll be pretty screwed, but today isn't next year, so I'm good. Unless I want to go to an ivy league school, which I don't. I bet everyone who gets in to one is either snobby or has 0 social skills. Brilliant people usually are kinda weird. At least that's how I'd imagine them. Well that and silver. She's like really smart and creative, and not a creeper. It's a weird combination, but I admire it. (Same with Strawberry and Lolo, but Silver was the first person who came to my mind)
I want to go to a city college. I would go to NYU, but its expensive. And Alabama is where the family goes, but there so into college football there it would kill me. Is there one in Seattle? Washington seems cool. I'd like to go to temple too, but that's as expensive, if not more, than NYU. I've got some time, so I'll stop typing and let you move on with your life.
10 years ago
2 comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU ADMITTED I WASN'T A CREEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um, I want to go to an Ivy League school. The people that go to those schools are either ridiculously brilliant or ridiculously rich....or just really, really lucky. I suppose my category would be obvious =.=
There are only two things in the world that could convince my mother to turn me out on the street. Being a fan of the Red Socks, or getting below a 90 overall GPA...he'll, she gets on my case when I'm below a 95...
Post a Comment