So yesterday.... Friday. I gave my blog address to Shari, 'cause she was like "how come I don't know all the drama?" So I said, "It's cause we have blogs" and I gave her me and strawberries blog addresses. I've recently have gotten bored with blogging to myself, I mean it's okay I guess, but I like to share my drama with people. Today I also gave my blog to Ani, who I know will never read it, If there was any doubt in my mind I wouldn't be typing this.
Today was really boring. I know I failed my french test, and it was gloomy and my hair was frizzy. The only bright thing about the week because youth group was cancelled, is the NJ ASK. I can't help it, but I just love state testing. Its a free week, with shortened gym periods and frequent snacks. Thank God allot of my friends have last names that are in the same group as mine. Last year we lucked out with Mrs. Bally who was lenient about it, and let us talk a little bit louder than we probably should have.
This year with Mrs. Halden, I can tell it wont be a good time like last year. I still owe Colin that quarter I threw out the window... well, still I'm good.
Lacrosse is almost definitely cancelled. Its pouring rain, which I've recently became pretty fond of. It smells kinda like fresh cut grass, you can't mimic that scent.
I know I said I won't say this out loud, but that doesn't mean I can't blog it.
Over and Out
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment