BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, April 2, 2010

Be as wild as you are sweet.

Today ins ted of Atlantic city, me and dad went to a nearby town that looks like a city without the homeless people sleeping on benches. It's really pretty with all its houses squashed together and high pillars and porches sweeping around the entire estate. The curbs aren't more than a couple inches from the pebbly pavement and there are only small squares of grass where fenced in trees grow. It's the only place in NJ that I absolutely love. We chose from a hand full of restaurants and ended up dinning outside with a couple crepes in front of us. The warm breeze dove past us as well as a 10 foot tall bike and couples holding hands. It was really perfect, ya know? In the lame over-lunch conversation I got my dad un-mad at me and I got my phone back (I bet you didn't even realize it was gone) we also discovered that my cousin "forgot" to invite us to his wedding. Thanks Johnny Paul.
After that, dad dropped me off at moms wile he got his migraine medicine from his place. When mom got home I asked her If I could die my hair. She said oui, so off to shop rite we went. Wile there she hit, I counted 4, old people with her shopping cart. I was the one left to apologize. We ended up getting dark brown chestnut hair dye. We couldn't die it today, cuz I have product in my hair but tomorrow we will.
After that dad picked me and Alice up from moms, and we went to rite aid to get me a shower cap. We ended up staying there for like 45 minutes. The wet 'n wild makeup was 75% off! I got 4 lipsticks, 3 lip balms, 2 nail polishes, a blackest brown mascara and a mineral eyeshadow for like 6 bucks! It was awesome! by the time I was done it was time to go youth group, but we had to go back to the apartment to brush my teeth. What can I say? I have extremely good dental hygiene.
Youth group was way fun, Alex was finally able to come. We hung out, watching the guys play dodge ball until everyone else came. Than we had an Easter egg hunt which was a nice surprise because I know I'm not going to have one this year due to the fact we can't go to Maryland. Than we sung songs, and I purposely sung really loud and did the movements to the funny God song to annoy Alex. The lesson was nap worthy- Brent talked about polar bears and Romans. Than we had sundaes. Plottsi and Sergio put hot sauce on there iced creme- yum. Wile they were in the bathroom spitting it down the sink me and Ani were playing ping pong with two paddles each, well until the ball broke. (That reminds me the hole that Sergio left before was fixed.) and than Plottsi picked up my paper from the lesson, with a hangman game which spelt out "i love Jews" and looked at it funny and than looked up at me, and said "Natalie... Loves.... Loves.... iyooowwwww... Sergio!" It was ridiculous. People think I like Sergio! I finally have a place there! Yipdee doo!
I honestly like Plotssi more, but it's cool for him to think that.
Than we all sung Broadway songs wile running laps around the church. Chaos!

Tomorrow Ani, Alex, Rachel and I are gonna go to the almost- city and window shop. Fun fun!

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Normally you hear about people dying there hair blond or black or some bizarre colors...Chestnut Brown sounds gorgeous...

Isaac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.