BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Other stalkers in this world to exist. I don't feel lonely anymore.

School was lame. Mom wouldn't take me to work. At least our unit in gym is lacrosse, so I actually look like I know what I'm doing. And athletic.
Anyway, on the bus back home I found out some gossip about guy with the golden retriever. I asked SS if she would walk around the neighbor hood with me to find him, and Gianna heard. She was like "Are you talking about the tan guy who's stalking my sister?" and it took off from there. He's a friggin Brazilian exchange student! A junior, staying here until the end of the year. He's trying to get Gianna's older sister to go with him to prom, so he wont stop walking back and forth our street. Giana says he's hot, which is a relief because I still haven't seen his face yet. Only his unusually big biceps's. I think God is on my side. Otherwise her sister would have said yes, or he would have given up after she said no. He's way to old for me, but I can dream. Giana is gonna give me his address tomorrow, too. And I stalk him in the meantime... is that the reason I'm single? No. The reason I'm single is because I'm Italian. And Italian people are just to cool.

After that super awesome occasion,I straitened SS's hair even though she was like "No. It's already strait" I told her I told you so, cuz she admitted it looked awesome. Because It does. Straitening out the waves makes all the difference. Than we walked around, hoping my Brazilian guy would walk by, which he didn't, so we went to the park. Sally was there, so we talked to her on the jungle gym. It was weird, 'cause I like never talk to Sally. Than some other 7th grader came who's name I can't remember came to the park too. She's a bit awkward, but she's epic all the same. We had to go eventually, because someone, who doesn't eat lunch or snacks, was finally hungry.

I'm not gonna be at school until about 11, I have a dentist appointment. In the meantime, I'm gonna look up my Brazilian fellow stalker on Giana's sistas FB.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

Hmmph. I'm hungry all the time, thank you very much. Sometimes just less than others.