"Oops. Sorry! I just farted!"
"That's why it smells so bad over here!"
"No... that's probably my BO. Sorry.... I think I forgot my deodorant this morning."
"Ewww! That's so gross!"
"Yeah... "
"You stink and your team sucks!"
"WHAT'D YOU SAY!?"
"Um... that girl sucks..."
"Are you talking about my sister? IMMA POUND YOU!"
Okay, so I know realize why I felt so obligated to blog yesterday. That's the conversation I heard some girl on my team started with player #13. I nearly fell over laughing when I heard this.
---
Nothing else happened today. Sad that the only thing I have to blog about is a sport. I hate sports. Speaking of sports, I have a game on Friday, and it'll be over at 7, so I'll be pretty on time to Youth group. I'm really excited for that. I really want to walk in that church with my cleats on. And knee high socks, but I don't have knee high socks that match my uniform. Or any knee high socks for that madder, so that's out.
I really need to do something with myself. I count down the days, the hours, the minutes until Fridays at 7. Yet, I still always arrive at the church fashionably late, as if I have better things to do. Which I don't.
To make this entry longer, I've decided I need to figure out a plan so I can retire when I'm 35. Therapists don't make allot, so I've decided to go into realty. They make allot when there really good. And I don't need a degree.
Being a private investigator is my backup plan. I've decided that f I was a spy I would need to rat on terrorists. that would just break me if I were the reason that someone was either 1) hung or 2) thrown in jail for all eternity. I mean I love those cop shows, but it bothers me that they take so much pride in ending someones lives, and concealing it into 4 walls and a chained linked fence. Even if the criminal was on drugs or a sex offender or whatever. Maybe I'm just Naive.
So yeah. Being a spy is not any longer in my future.
10 years ago
1 comments:
.....yes. You are.
Post a Comment