BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'll be right by the park.

I really need to blog less, yet I am not stopping now because I have something fantastic to the millionth power, witch is a mega understatement. No, the Brazilian exchange student didnt ask me out.
I'll start from the beginning, I got up at nine oclock, bleck, to go house shopping, which is non bleck. Alex went to the beach with Mom, so me and Dad went without Alex, and with Lolo. Lolo always seems to come with us when we do stuff like this, probably because she'll be there as often as I am.
A couple of springs ago our realator was roseanne, since she didnt work for that agency anymore, we now have arlene, she's a short sicilian woman, I think. She's taner than the rest of us though, which is weird because we're tan. Well I'm not, but I'm still olive. Dad is though. Anyway, she's probably Sicilian, and my first opinion of her was that she was kinda tacky with her long red nails that are nearly as long as her fingers. And she sure talked alot.
The first house was cluttered, with too much stuff. The kitchen has-no joke- an oven that's from the time when the word retro was in. Like the 60's. And there is also bunny wallpaper. Aswell as a sun room, and stuffed cats in the family room. And theres a chandelier that looks like a bug in the dinning room. A two car garage that looks like it should be on that hoarder:buried alive, show. And I'm pretty sure the woman who lived there died. Her nail polish was all dusty. There was a bucket of water that looked like a well in the backyard. And the bathrooms were pink.
After looking at 3 other houses, dad admitted that he wanted to get a house ASAP. We are seriously desperate for space, but seriously.He's gonna sleep on it and decide by Monday, but the misquito breeding backyard will be our new home! I'm pretty excited. I think we'll probably go look at it again with Alex,'cause she does have a say in this. When I go I'll take a few pictures.

After deciding on that, me dad and Lolo went to saladworks,and than dropped off Lolo at her house for fencing. Since Boat's birthday sleepover is later today, me and dad went to hallmark to get her what are they? Silly bands? I have to hide them because Alex wasn't invited even though she's more of friends with Boat than I am. I'm just there to observe with Lolo.It's boats first sleepover at there house. Anyway, I got Boat 3 packs of 12, farm animals, dinosaurs and zoo animals. She'll like them or die.

0 comments: