I woke up with a really sore throat, so I drank like 4 glasses of water, thinking "I'll pee before I get to school" That didn't happen. When I got to school, I totally forgot about that, so I didn't go. Yeah, I was like jumping in my seat until a break. I think I did bad on the last 2 sections.
At least gym was fun. We did nothing! Me and Ani were planning an exercise video and Melissa was flaunting the fact shes a dancer, and since she's healthy she doesn't need to work out. She's really been bothering me. She insults me because I buy lunch everyday, because my parents are divorced and we don't all eat around a kitchen table, she says my arms are fat and I have weird legs and laughs at me because I wear bikinis and that I don't intend to stay a virgin until I'm married. Than she expects me to want to be around her. Someday, she's going to be alone with her pride and pretty face, and I'm gonna be genuinely happy. That's when she'll wish she was nice to me.
Wow, I sound like I'm in a bitch fight, but I'm not. I intent to put up with it until high school, when she's off to her school over the pebbled streets of the almost city, I wont see her anymore. There's no point in putting that out there now.
I have a feeling I'm gonna fail the math part of the NJ ASK, or at least do really bad.
So when I got home, I was eating carrot sticks, when Lolo called me, saying that the Brazilian guy was walking down her street. So I naturally spazzed out and fumbled wile tieing my shoes. Alex (read her blog here) was like "what? what is it? what are you doing? can I come? I'll get my shoes!" So yeah, we ran across the street, because it's always that side where he's walking. We crossed over just in time for him to show his face around the corner and up the hill. I still only see glimpses of his face. He has skin darker than any tan I've ever had, and red lips. And his dog is adorable.I hung out with Lolo, we walked around for like 45 minutes before we decided that he wasn't outside anymore. I stayed there until I had to go to my last CCD class. It's kinda weird 'cause I missed the last supper (haha get it?) at CCD but I'm still glad.
I was talking to erica in the spinney chairs as the teacher, whose name I don't know, was checking our binders. It was a long, grateful process. We were spinning in circles, talking about her chinchillas Lulu and Stitch, when she suddenly goes "I can't wait 'till Friday"
"Why?"
"Christian's friends, Steffen and Guilherme are sleeping over"
"Guliare, guliere. What kind of name is that?"
"I don't know, but he's hot. "
"Sound's it. That reminds me, do you know the Brazilian exchange student?"
"Guilherme "
That's when my world ended.
Guilherme Felix, 17 years old junior at east. I just found him on facebook (that's how I know how to spell his name. ) and all his pictures of are girls, but his relationship status is single. I'm not gonna friend him. My profile picture is of my with strawberries as eyes... I really gotta change that. Maybe carrot eyebrows? Naw, but seriously, for all I know he's a creeper. I mean, I know he walked back and forth on my street hoping Francesca, Gianna's sister, will look outside, but I watch out my window for him, and I'm not creepy. But he could be. Better to be safe than sorry.
OMG I just read his status and the reason he wasn't walking by is because he was in Florida. Probably for voice, voice always has fun trips. Bleck, I hope he has more manly hobbies than singing.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment