Youth group today was rather drab. Drab as wale flab in a cab. We played the first outside game of the season, kickkball, in which I got a homerun in. Yeah, if alex wasnt a downer and refused to play kickball, than I wouldnt have tooken her turn and I wouldnt have won. Jee wiz, I love winning. We played a bingo type game, brent ranted about how starving people are starving because there sinners. Does that seem correct to you? I didnt say anyhting but these people in africa havent done anything, they only want whats best for there familys. Do people in abusive relationships deserve to be abused? It would make more scence if he said everything happens for a reason, in which I'm a sole believer in. If the starving starve and there decendents se ehow they suffer and change the world because of that inspiration, than it's understandable. But that doesn't happen. Things like that make me wonder if there is a God. We sung again. Than a really strange bible play. It was ridiculous, yet I laughed till I cried. Read the play here. Yes sara sat on plottsi. And she pulled his hair too.
Mary- Sara
Martha-Tim
Rolling Lawn- Plottsi
Thomas-Surgery Sergio
Peter Piper- Ani
A sigh- Andrew (the real chips brother. Not the fake chip)
the crowd- The rest of us lonely people
Brent threw a hissy fit when Melissa needed a tissue. She got up to get one from the bathroom, and brent was like "Where are you going!?" Ani stood up for her. I wonder what he thought she was doing, with her hand over her nose. It was ridiculous. Than Juli said she should sit down. The poor girl just wanted a tissue! No one can help these things. Later when she was talking to me about it, her voice cracked like she would cry and her eyes swelled up with tears. I feel so sorry for her. Its true Brent only yells at Ani and Melissa.
Later Ginger Ale came outta Plottsis nose, I wish I wasn't in the chapel being told off by a girl half my size I was being to loud.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment