Before spring break some guy came up to me and asked why I sit at the emo table. I didn’t have a reason. I mean, no one I sit with wears black and cuts themselves... well maybe Ani. Probably strawberry. No one else though. If I walk into school tomorrow I will be officially known as the emo girl completing the emo table.
I think we left the dye on for too long. Just an idea,
So you may be thinking, how was your Easter, Nat? If you were actually to ask me I’d reply. Horrible. I sat behind a girl with really bad backne in church, and the left sat mom chatting with some person named Barbra next to her who obviously didn’t want to be speaking to her, and a winning Alex on my right. I mean, I wasn’t bored the whole service. The woman next to the guy in the ester pants who was next to girl with the backne had the most fascinating haircut. It must have been ouidad.
Every Sunday there is an elderly man with his middle aged son who I think must have CP. it’s really sweet, yet horribly sad. I wonder where the wife and mother of the 2 men went. I wonder why the father never smiles. I really hope he’s happy, since he’s obviously devoted his life to his son. If there is an afterlife, a heaven, I bet he’ll be the brightest, whitest, purest angel there.
Today was most like any other day except holds the name Easter.
I called my dad around 8 to see if he could bring my hair straitener over. He called and said it was on the porch. When I went out there to get it, I found one of those paper ShopRite bags stuffed over halfway full with easter candy. I thought that was really nice of dad, since church left me in a super grumpy mood for the rest of the day and I could have been nicer to all of my peers…
School Tomorrow. Save me!
10 years ago
2 comments:
What the hell is "oidad"? Are you trying to say outdated?"
Oh, and I do NOT cut myself. Maybe cuz we never talk and look all depressed. Gah, is that what we are?? Not the outcasts, but the emos?? WHO WAS THE GUY?
its a curly cut. you could have looked it up.
Yup. the emos. and of coarse you dont....
Post a Comment