BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Energy bars dont give you all that much energy.

Some guy who looks like the bald guy in Seinfeld is on my back porch with my mom. His name is apparently Dr. Bob. Sounds like a serial killer, and looks like one too. And I'm pretty sure they were making out before Alex opened the front door. And her and Aqueel got back together. She needs to stop cheating on every half decent guy she gets, saying "we're just friends" doesn't mean that your just friends. I'm a teenager, and not one of those stupid ones either.
Today we went to ACMoore rather early, and I got a couple of flat canvases to paint on. Mom got a couple of frames and wants me and Lolo to make something. I also got bright new acrylic paints since mine are years old.
I got new eczema (don't bother to look it up, its gross) cream from a minute clinic today. If I go out in the sun with it on, than I'll bleach my skin. I'll look like Michel Jackson, and although I have utmost respect for him, I really, really, don't want to look like him. Ew, and I have the same dark curls like him now. I'd be like his physical clone. Except I've never been black, and I have more prominent curves, and I'm like short. And I'm a chick. So never mind.
Me and Lolo, Boat and Alex saw how to train your dragon at the mall. It tuely was the best movie of 2010, as the trailer says. I enjoyed it so very much. Even in the scary part that made me want to cry.

0 comments: