BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, April 23, 2010

Tearing the wings off butterflys is my new hobby.

Today went slow, a dentist appointment seemed to brighten my day at first, as well as the cloudless sky and missing three hours of usually non-dodgeable torture.

Than Melissa said the yellow bruise on my thigh looked like I peed myself, and everything just went downhill.
I got stood up by 7 year olds, and I found out buster- the dog at the elementary school (I just wrote poop instead of school, than I fixed it) is actually a girl.
Today I realized how shy I am. When I talk to people I don't know, my voice gets soft and almost deep, and I speak solely as if I am going to change what I say at any given moment. Natalie, besides Shelby is the only person at lacrosse who I actually like. She sat there next to me on the bench at lacrosse, explaining to me what was happening and what I'm supposed to do. Than when I got put in, I hardly noticed who I was standing next to-
"Natalie?"
"Wha...? Rachel?" The camp Rachel I know it's a cruddy entry of her, but I didn't feel like finding another. I barely recognized her, her hair was black and purple and strait. She's gothic, man. I thought about asking her if she met a blood yet, but I decided better of it. So yeah, it was awkward 'cause she was supposed to defend me, but she totally ran away from me when the ball cam, and since I was 2nd home, I was like what? Since I was thinking I was defense I tried to block her, which was so stupid, and I ended up knocking the ball form a teammate, which really pissed this girl Aly off. Her name is spelled with a y because names that end with Y are lame (sorry Strawberry, It's true) She was like "Natalie, seriously, we're on your team!" except really, really bitterly. Later some chick who said sorry to her because she accidentally hit Aly with her stick got told too. Aly like flipped out and was like "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I really can't stand this girl, and how no one seems to notice how rude she is but me. Before today she's been mean to me too, so I'm not just upset about this one thing. And she isn't even pretty. Or popular. She has no right to be rude, and no excuse for it.

Today, I missed youth group and I'm pissed. This sport isn't worth screwing with what I have of a social life. But someone won't let me get out of it...

0 comments: