'cause boy your moving way to slow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-MN0FT63fM
-----
We got to Ani and Rachel's late, yet Rachel was just arriving home from bowling. It doesn't seem like Rachel's the bowling type, with all that makeup she wears and her uggs and her highlighted hair and her bitch-skinny mega-pop friends. Yet she actually enjoys bowling. I'm actually kinda proud of her for sticking out like that.
We all started out at the crepe place, than walked to the train tracks, than back to the crepery and than to some pizza place which was right next to the train tracks. When we set foot inside the heavily scented building, a couple of girls where apparently staring at me in not a nice way. Probably 'cuz I'm hotter than both of them combined.
The guy who owned the restaurant was so obviously from Italy, he spoke with such a thick accent that Rachel had to say "what?" a couple times to get what he way saying. I could understand him from the start, those Italian genes are obviously of use somehow.
Over a lunch of heavenly, greasy pizza and diet Pepsi, the bratty girls stood right outside the window, I was planning on staring at them 'till they looked over, but they didn't look over. Probably for the best.
In our quest to find the store jamacin' me crazy, we ran into a tiny ice cream store with a pony painted on the wall. Even though lunch was just over, we stooped for some ice cream. Over lunch we discovered on Lizzie's phone (Ani had her phone 'cause Lizzie got in trouble for messing with Rachel) was Sergio's number. We were texting him. He wants to be a pants designer, yet he doesn't wear pants.
When we finally found "jamakin' me crazy" I saw some guy from camp. He kept looking at me, but it didn't cross my mind to say hi until I remembered the first day of Chavariem. I didn't blog about our... encounter, but I see why he remembers me...
I ended up buying a 4$ elephant necklace and a so called gothic duck, Ani got a matching lion necklace and her birthstone ring, I was thinking of getting a ring too, but I decided I wouldn't wear it so nada.
I bet you've never been kicked out of a toy store before. I bet you didn't know it was possible. It turns out when you play with the baby cellos, they don't like it.
Har har- surgery keeps texting me. I feel needed.
10 years ago
2 comments:
I wish I could just go wandering around my town like that. I spent too much time getting purposely lost in my town, now I'm like a human mapquest, and no store is a nice little surprise like that anymore...:(
Italian accents make everything sound cooler, and Italians brighten up my day
Post a Comment