BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Monday, April 5, 2010

I never write relevent titles anymore...

This makes me sad...
Today me and TooGood talked which was weird because he proved to me he acctualy knows my name (after 7 months) After RTV I went to advisory which was pretty normal. Ani thinks I look emo but the rest of school didn't seem to notice.
The rest of the day was pretty norm. I saw David.... I didn't say hi. Rachel didn't reply when I said hi to her, and I was feeling a little down from that. I was kinda glad I saw him though, 'cause since I never see him I thought he must've moved.
Alex keeps repeating dorkasaur over and over again. Its pretty annoying.
Me and Melissa are possibly staying after school tomorrow,to work on the language arts scrapbook. What does writing even have to do with scrap booking? Sounds like it should be more of a Humanities project to me.
Bleck. I have lacrosse in a half hour, I'd rather stay home, I'd rather do almost anything. Scrubbing the stain off the deck included.
Sorry for the cruddy entry. I just don't have much to say.

0 comments: