BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

State Testing

Grilled cheese is my best friend. You may think that's a little bit weird, but to me it happened naturally. Our love blossomed like a flower until I shoved it down my throat.
Good times.
The house was sold. And not to us. This kinda pisses me off, because it's been on sale for a year, and suddenly when we want to buy it,It gets sold. Same with the puke house. And the one on the coroner lot. It bothers me greatly. But life must go on like donkey Kong.

NJ ASK was very nice. Well actually, it turns out I am the prime example of someone who can't open the booklet tape crap around today's section, so Mrs. Halden decided it would be okay to tell the rest of the class of my flaws. It was not cool, but mike smiled at me and mouthed something that I didn't get so I just nodded. I like Mike like I like grilled cheese, except I like grilled cheese more. Anyway, the prompts were stupid, but the time went by fast, and before I knew it, we were sitting around a table playing apples to apples with Lolo, Aaron, Ani, Kim, Leo and Shari. It was fun, except it was weird 'cause moo wasn't there. He's always there for NJ ASK. But apples to apples is awesome,which made up for it. Esspecialy because we played for like an hour before we had to go to classes.

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

You got the best class. I only have Silver, nooo :(

Mike is my favorite.

Shari said...

Maybe someday you'll become Mrs. Natalie Grilled-Cheese. It could happen...