Pssht. Well, you know me. I'm easy to know. I'm very straitforward, aren't I? I mean, I just randomly announce how I feel. And personality traits. People know you when they know what to get you for Christmas without asking. Or they COULD find you a good gift, even if it's not the one you asked for. Or if you know how many jeans someone owns. Or they're very, super worst fear that they're too scared to admit or what makes them super-incredibly happy even though they don't expressly say it.
2 comments:
You set the bar, not someone else.
Pssht. Well, you know me. I'm easy to know. I'm very straitforward, aren't I? I mean, I just randomly announce how I feel. And personality traits. People know you when they know what to get you for Christmas without asking. Or they COULD find you a good gift, even if it's not the one you asked for.
Or if you know how many jeans someone owns. Or they're very, super worst fear that they're too scared to admit or what makes them super-incredibly happy even though they don't expressly say it.
Post a Comment