In the lacrosse games today I like failed. Well, the first game. I seriously can't catch anything with that stupid net. The second game was like the opposite. I was defense, and the girl I was guarding was like 2 times as big as me... well she was like a couple inches taller and a little bit on the heavy side. But she smelled like laundry detergent. Anyway, much to my happiness, when i failed at defending her, she dropped the ball, and I got it! Than she slammed into me, and it hurt really bad. I couldn't move my neck for the rest of the first inning. I wish I wasn't so shy, because than I could spazz about it and sit out the rest of the game.
Nothing else really happened except I found out Shelly's birthday was on Friday and that's why she gave us cupcakes. I feel so bad! I'm such a bad friend...
The blond one is so pretty, why is she wearing that? I mean it was the style or whatever, but she needs to take the fringe off the bottom of her pants ... she needs to like throw the whatever that thing is out.
After the game I got a salad in the mall. I was so scared someone I knew would see me... don't wear knee length skirts and baggy hoddies. Its not a good look.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment