Today was the last day of spirit week, and I've shown like 0 school spirit. Ever since Mr. C tottaly flipped out on me. Ever since than It's been urgent to get out of there.
In the middle of the spirit week assembly, Ani just randomly burst out crying. It was kinda like "are you kidding?" at first, but than I realized she wasnt when melissa, on the other side of me look genuinely worried, which she never does around Ani. It turns out the people (stupid boys!) who normally make her feel like crap are at it again, and unfortunately they were sitting behind her. This really put more of a strain of me trying to get into focus on the assembly. After a few minutes of her complaining that she was totally squashed and feeling claustrophobic, I grabbed Melissa by the hand and we made the long, tiredful journey down the bleachers around the people. I stepped on a teacher. Yeah, that's why I really didn't want to go down. We sat on the floor in front of the open door to the outside,and the rest of the assembly was peaceful.
Before dismissal, we went back to advisory and me and Ani wrote all over the bored which included phrases such as "Nat loves sergery" and "Pants!" and "Strawberry has imaginary friends!" it was probably the least sucky part of my school day.
When I got home, I went on facebook and decided I was bored so I called up Lolo. I washed "Navy" off my face, because that was my spirit week team (vs.Maroon) and brushed my teeth, and changed my shirt. And put some purple lip gloss on, which looks amazing when my skin is clear, it isn't clear... so I also put on foundation. Well yeah, so I got halfway to Lolos when I saw the most hottest tan guy I've ever seen in the neighborhood.He was walking a golden retriever, who pounced right up to me, so I pet it. I kinda smiled at the guy too. Further down the street a ladybug landed on me and i screamed and dropped my phone and now it wont work. I havent even done anything bad today! Why is karma so mean to me. Actually Lacrosse was cancelled so never mind...l but anyway. At lolos we made crepes. It was awesome and I am totally going to make them for Alex sometime. She'll love them!
Youth group is in 15 mins and I haven't left yet. Tata! I'm not proof reading this so I know its kinda bad. Live with it.
10 years ago
1 comments:
..........>.<
1. I do not have imaginary friends.
2. Who are these guys that are mean to Ani and where should we hide the bodies?
Post a Comment