I love the show police women. I like maricopa county the bast.
I've been working my butt off all week with all this crapload of projects. I can't wait till this year is over.
Yesterday my spandex came in the mail. Yes, spandex. Its to wear under my lacrosse skirt, but I think I'll probably wear them regularly because it makes my butt look amazing to the thousandth power. Like no joke. I'm like Kim Kardashian the second.
I'd wear my spandex 24/7 if it weren't for spirit week. I have to wear navy tomorrow, not spandex. I bet you know what I'll wear this weekend, and on Monday. And Tuesday. And all the rest of eternity. And get this- it has ventilation. I'm not totally sure what they mean by that, but it's pretty epic. Check it out here
I've been working my butt off all week with all this crapload of projects. I can't wait till this year is over.
Yesterday my spandex came in the mail. Yes, spandex. Its to wear under my lacrosse skirt, but I think I'll probably wear them regularly because it makes my butt look amazing to the thousandth power. Like no joke. I'm like Kim Kardashian the second.
I'd wear my spandex 24/7 if it weren't for spirit week. I have to wear navy tomorrow, not spandex. I bet you know what I'll wear this weekend, and on Monday. And Tuesday. And all the rest of eternity. And get this- it has ventilation. I'm not totally sure what they mean by that, but it's pretty epic. Check it out here
0 comments:
Post a Comment