BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Imma pound you like pound cake, you hear me?

I was watching river monsters today on Animal Planet, about a kind of 9 foot long catfish that lives in the amazon (which is in Brazil, by the way). When the fish ate the guy, and his legs were hanging out of fish's mouth, I didn't wince. But when the host guy spent 20 minutes reeling in a fish of a similar species, I couldn't help but let tears come to my eyes. It's horrifying that people kill these real life fish, as a sport. We spazz out about the people in our society are dieing, and we do it for fun. I changed the channel, and watched cake boss instead.
We had two lacrosse games today. In the first game Aly said I sucked when I was right there. It pissed me off. I'm glad that someone stood up for me, because I didn't want to,and probably couldn't,make a scene. Allegra was like "Well you suck too" she lives in the almost city with the pebbled streets. I know it want much, but I think they might be friends so I got allot of respect for Allegra for holding my ground, and Aly so deserved it. Aly loves everyone who is more popular than her,so it was probably worse than a slap in the face.
In the next game the ref told bonnie she needed to stop talking in a deep voice because it was to intimidating. It was kinda funny to watch the players on the other team raise there eyebrows as to think "is that her real voice?" I'd say more but 'm not feeling all that great.
Oh, and Boats party was cool, but 10 year olds are annoying.

Over and out.
Remind me never to say that out loud.

0 comments: