BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I have 3 bruisses on my leg, including one on my foot, and on the other leg I think I pulled a mucsle.

I was so, so reluctant to go to the lacrosse game. I got there just as the game started. I had just enough time to get into my lacrosse skirt (yes skirt, not scort) and since I got the uniform today, I didn't know and only had my Nike shorts which were too long for the skirt. It was super uncomfortable. It fit though, which was good because I thought I should go a size bigger. I could have actually gone smaller, If I needed too.
After the first inning of the first game, I was put in as goalie because I am the worst, least aggressive person on the team, and my girl got a couple goals.
It turns out over the coarse of 3 weeks I got pretty like truly good at it. I got put in the next game too, in which I got jinxed in because when people said I did good, I got nervous. I knew it boosted my ego a bit too much and in turn, I would do bad. But really, what can I say? I don't want you to compliment me, because it makes me mess up? That'd be weird. At least coach kinda understood, and laughed when I said I think she jinxed me. She still said I did okay. I guess that's good.
We lost both games, by the way.
After that, since we were already in Atlantic city, we went to the beach. Alex looked for shells, I stood there and complained I was hungry (6 hours, no food!) eventually we found a subway where I got a killer sub. I love subs.
Than when we got home I walked to Lolo's where we did our homework. We wrote " wow, she must have been a stupid little German girl" on one of my reflections. We'll see if that lovely Lang A teacher notices. I bet she wont.

1 comments:

Isaac said...

I had to write an essay on Lacrosse for my midterm. If it's as fun to play as it is to write about I'm staying far away from Lax...